Bird Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jester Bean

Go down

Jester Bean Empty Jester Bean

Post by Maddy Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:17 pm

Jester Bean 33csyus

Hello, my name is Jester Bean! Here is a little bit about me,

Species: Citron Crested Cockatoo
Nicknames: Jess, Jessie, Jay, Bean, Beanie, Mr. Bean
Favorite Treats: Almond, nutriberries, apples, broccoli, zucchini
Favorite Places to Hang Out: With grandma or grandpa, on my stand
Pet Peeve:
Quirky Habits: I like to tap my beak on hard surfaces!
Why I Love my Owner: Because she loves me, and makes sure I got plenty of toys to shred up!
How I met my Owner: Jester had two homes before he came to me. He lived with a woman for about 5 years, and was then given to a couple. He lived with them for about 11 years. The husband was in the military, and they had to move a lot. He had bonded with the brother in law lived with them for a while. When he moved out, Jester got upset, and got angry with the couple. They locked him in a small chicken wire cage for two years before surrendering him to Parrots as Pets rescue.

Jester was being fostered by my friend on the bird channel forum. I really enjoyed his posts about him. I got to meet him at a bird club meeting, and fell in love with him. My mom fell in love with him too, and even my dad liked him. Sadly, he was going to be adopted by another woman. About two weeks later, I got a PM from my friend saying that Jester's adoption had fallen through. I was so happy, and was so excited to tell my mom. The next day we went out a got a cage for him, and on Sunday we picked him up! Smile

Maddy
Maddy
Admin

https://birdcommunity.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum